Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
On occasion of International Literacy Day 2020,
a nationwide literacy campaign from 6-14 September will be observed
Our programs and activities:
- Ensuring that every manpower helps at least one illiterate person to attain literacy.
- Setting up local unit (uposhakha) or ward based temporary camps, where from now onwards there will be arrangements for regular teaching and education activities.
- Distribution of chalk, duster, board, books, notebooks and pens.
- To implement this program at all levels of manpower as well as to motivate the common people.
- Utilizing locally influential people including Imams and Muezzins (requesting imams to discuss the importance of literacy on Fridays during the week).
- Giving priority to street children and laborers while teaching literacy.
- Distribution of alphabet books among street children, workers and the less educated.
- Establishment of temporary schools for street children and adults.
- To make arrangements for imparting literacy to the guardians of our manpower who are illiterate through their own initiative.
- Conducting awareness campaign on the occasion of online literacy week at the initiative of the respective branch.
Bangladesh Islami Chhatrashibir