The Messenger (PBUH) of Allah in Combating Propaganda
Exact self-knowledge enables a person to take proper measure. Otherwise, the whole life passes by in futile action.
Where I have come from, why and where I am going to constitute some of the questions repeatedly asked by human minds. Human beings want to find out satisfactory answers of these questions by storming their minds. But history bears testimony that humans have never obtained correct answers in this process, rather they got entangled in labyrinth of confusions.
Human beings have generated atheism, paganism, pantheism and asceticism; have put forward many political, economic and cultural doctrines. But no such doctrines and isms have been succeeded in providing satisfactory and uncontroversial answers of the ever-irritating fundamental questions of human minds. In fact, human beings do not possess the faculty of answering such questions; therefore, Allah (Swt) has sent some selected persons with the answers. They were His messengers and prophets. Among them, Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was the last.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was preaching the infallible knowledge about the creator, the creature, the responsibilities of the human beings and their ultimate destination. But the egotist and the self-willed could not endure such peaceful efforts. When his infallible and true knowledge began to open the eyes of the seekers of truth, the anti-Islamists influential quarters got scared. They began their propaganda campaign to confuse the common people about the way of life preached by the Messenger (PBUH) of Allah. They designated him as poet, soothsayer, sorcerer and lunatic. Propaganda began to fall upon him at the force of storms.
We see our prophet (PBUH) take three strategies to combat such false propaganda.
He protested the false and fabricated statements of the anti-Islamists in simple language. But he never engaged in sophistic arguments with them.
He was never moved by the propaganda of the anti-Islamists, rather he would deal with the situation with patience, keeping faith on Allah.
He tried with utmost earnestness to reach the people with the teaching of Islam.
It is a very common fact that those who, from time immemorial, have struggled to establish Islam in every sphere of life have faced endless malicious propaganda of the anti-Islamist sinister forces. The present age is not an exception and the true Islamists will have to face the same malicious propaganda. So, they have to take the same strategy as was taken by the Messenger (PBUH) of Allah. To combat false and fabricated propaganda, the Islamists have to proclaim the truth more frequently and have to remain strict and tactful in dealing with the opponents. At he same time, they have to make the people conscious of the greatness, beauty and sense of welfare of Islam.
- Chhatrashibir mourns death of eminent journalist Mr. Abdus Shahid
- Chhatrashibir mourns death of Professor Dr. Emajuddin Ahmed
- Strong protest and condemnation of publication of fabricated news involving Chhatrashibir by Prothom Alo, Bangladesh Pratidin and several media outlets
- Chhatrashibir mourns death of father of Shaheed Md. Yahya
- Chhatrashibir congratulates the newly elected leaders of Bangladesh Khelafat Chhatra Majlis
- Bangladesh Islami Chhatrashibir has expressed deep grief over the shocking death of 30 people in the sinking of a passenger launch service at Buriganga in the capital
- Chhatra Shibir statement demanding postponement of upcoming HSC and equivalent examinations
- Martyrs are the lighthouse of the Islamic movement- Shibir President
- Condemnation and protest of publication of false and fabricated reports by Jamuna Television, Shomoy TV and some media claiming Chhatra Shibir involvement in connection with the murder of Chhatra League leader
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Maulana Abdus Sobhan