6th February '18 Shaheedi Caravan Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir's 41st founding anniversary
Call of 41st founding anniversary
1) To establish a welfare state on the basis of Qur'an and Sunnah, in order to achieve peace and prosperity in society.
2) National education policy and curriculum have to be formulated on the basis of Islamic values, by replacing the the non-moral unpopular current education system.
3) Effective action must be taken to stop the support and existence of terrorism, question papers leaks, digital acts of fraudulence, extortion, tender grabbing, cheating and drugs supply.
4) To stop the student torture in the campus, ensure co-existence of all student organizations and arrange for elections of student parliaments on campuses.
5) Effective policies must be formulated and implemented in order to stop the foreign cultural aggression and develop a healthy culture.
6) Release of detained students and national leaders, withdrawing all false cases and return of the abducted citizens.
7) Through the return of free and fair voting rights of the people, a fair and acceptable elections should be arranged soon.
Let us express solidarity with these demands for the benefit of the country and Islam.
- Our activities
- Surely Allah Loves
- Establishment of Qur’anic society is a necessary for effective social system
- There is no alternative to national unity in Bangladesh at this crucial time
- Join us and be enlightened
- The Natural Strategy of Islamic Revolution
- The Messenger (PBUH) of Allah in Combating Propaganda
- Explosive Bangladesh and the Geopolitics of India
- Confusion about and Distortion of the Liberation War: Who are Liable
- Islam and/in the West