42nd Founding Anniversary
The call for the 42nd founding anniversary of Chhatra Shibir
1. To establish peace and prosperity in society, a welfare state must be established on the basis of the Qur'an and Sunnah.
2. Discarding the aimless morally lacking education system, the national education policy and curriculum must be formulated on the basis of Islamic values.
3. Effective measures must be taken to curb terrorism, question papers, digital fraud, admission business, extortion, tender grabbing, eve teasing and drug use in the educational institutions.
4. DUCSU and other campus elections, with the participation of all student organisations, must be ensured to stop student torture and the co-existence of all student organizations on campus.
5. Effective policies must be formulated and implemented to stop the aggression of foreign culture and to develop healthy culture.
6. The commercialization of education must be stopped and the price of education materials must be reduced, education discrimination must be eliminated and the budget for education and research must be increased.
7. Housing and transport crises must be overcome at the universities and colleges.