C L has made the country a haven for murder and rape with help of government
Yasin Arafat, Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir Central President has said that the people of the country are frightened of the consecutive inhuman acts of the Chhatra League. It is as if rape has become an epidemic. Women are no free from the rapists of the Chhatra League in places such as the schools, colleges and universities. The Chhatra league has carried all this out under the tacit approval of the government.
He said this as a chief guest on the occasion of the inauguration of the memorial of late Dr. Mozzumel Haque, a former Metropolitan President and former Executive Council Member, organized by Comilla Metropolitan Shibir in Comilla's auditorium. Presided over by the president of the branch Shahadat Hossain and secretary Habibur Rahman Majumder, the program was also attended by the Central Literary Secretary Shah Mahfuzul Haque, Dawah secretery Mustafizur Rahman, and other Central and metropolitan leaders.
Shibir president said that the incidents of violence and murder by the Chhatra League have attained fearsome status. Chattra League continues acts like killing and rape with the direct aid of the government. Recently, Chhatra League leader Arif Hossain Howlader has tricked six women in Shariatpur, raped them and has released the video of the rape everywhere. On the other hand, Chhatra League leader Sumon Hossain Molla, after abducting the husband, raped his newlywed wife, and has even testified to this in court. Four leaders, including the President of Pathghata College Chhatra League, have killed a young girl in Barguna, after raping her. Chhatra League leaders at Rajshahi and Chuadanga were subject to public beating after attempting to rape children and women in an intoxicated state. The people involved in most of the country's rapes and murders are involved with the government and the Chhatra League, as the people have known due to mass media. Earlier, the ‘rape century’ by Jahangirnagar university BCL leader has put the nation to shame. Chhatra League's rape and murder pattern has even exceeded that of the days of jahiliyyah. On the other hand, the leaders and activists of the opposition and Chhatra League itself are being killed at the hands of the BCL terrorists. Central leaders of BCL are involved in the question paper leak. But no justice has been served. As a result, the criminal acts of the government party terrorists keeps increasing, which is scaring the whole nation. Young women, students and their parents are struggling with fear for their lives.
He said that even though they had committed abominable misdeeds of rape, the absence of any government and administration supervision has meant that the BCL activists involved in these incidents are out of the bounds of justice. The role played by the police means that the government has practically sold young women to the terrorists and given license for arbitrary killings to them. But the students of this country are not ready to give their lives to the militant extremist Chhatra League. If the government and the police administration continue the unethical support of the BCL terrorists, then the student community will be forced to make firm decisions to deal with the cursed BCL. We want to say to the government that people came together to catch many Chhatra League terrorists during their rape crimes and give them public beatings. Chhatra League must be controlled before mass beatings of the common people turn deadly. The accused must be arrested and brought before justice.
The Shibir president said that during the era of the degeneration among students, Dr. Mozammel Haque is a much-needed example in front of us. He is a bright star in the Islamic movement in Bangladesh. Despite being a medical college student, he had an attractive character. His character will be a model for us to follow. His memoirs will inspire all the young people of liberation-seeking Islamic movement. Chhatra Shibir activists will never forget him. He will live forever in our midst as an example of a successful person.
After the ceremony prayers were offered for the soul of the deceased Dr. Mozammel Haque.
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Maulana Abdus Sobhan
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Shaikhul Hadith Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah
- Strong path walking must be continued to meet the expectations of the nation - Jamaat Ameer
- Chhatra Shibir's statement on protest against rape of DU student and immediate arrest and exemplary punishment of those involved
- Chhatra Shibir strongly condemns and protests comments by former Chhatra League leader and some media outlets referring to the meeting of Shibir leaders with mayor candidate Ishraq
- Setup of Chhatra Shibir for 2020 session has been completed
- Chhatra Shibir mourns death of father of Shibir Chittagong district North President Md. Masihuddoula.
- Shibir condemns the wrongful arrest of 27 Shibir activists from Quran class at Brahmanbaria
- Chhatra Shibir announces the month-long program on the occasion of 16th December Great Victory Day
- Despite numerous obstacles, and as a result has become the preferred destination of meritorious students, and the symbol of hope for the patriotic and Islam loving students of this country