Creative publications to develop a healthy culture will raise the hopes of the people
Yasin Arafat, the central president of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir, said that the people of the country are seeing the horrific effects of the destruction of morality. With its evil influence, a large part of the young society is moving towards destruction. Every guardian at present is worried about their children. In this situation, Shibir's initiative in publishing creative publications to develop a healthy culture will raise the hopes of the people.
He said this as the chief guest while inaugurating the 2018 publications by Chhatra Shibir in an auditorium in the capital today. The program was inaugurated by Central Publicity Secretary Salahuddin Ayyubi, and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain was present in the function as Special Guest, along with Central Office Secretary Sirajul Islam, Central Literary Secretary Mahfuzur Rahman and other central leaders.
The Shibir president said perverted culture was going to destroy the country's culture consisting of domestic and Islamic values. At present, rape is a problem – children from two year olds to 70 years old persons have been raped, which is a matter of great shame for a Muslim majority country. Uncivilized and dirty culture is largely responsible for this. If this continues, the nation will lose its own culture in a short span of time. The next generation will grow up under the influence of a foreign culture, the result of which will be horrific. In order to protect the upcoming generation from this danger, the research based publications by Shibir will set a unique example, enabling students to see the path of light.
He said that, in order to discourage Islamic Tahjeeb and Tamaddun in this country, the government is spreading immoral teachings to the young people through its education textbooks, which is part of a well-planned conspiracy to spread foreign culture and values while destroying its own culture and values.
He further said that, according to the means of Chhatra Shibir, it publishes attractive publications every year for the masses by highlighting the local and Islamic principles. Chhatra Shibir believes that publication of healthy and Islamic values has a significant role in preventing the publication of malicious and perverted publications in the country. This 2018 publication will help in developing the culture of native and Islamic values on one hand, while its information will enrich the knowledge of the student community.
It is notable that Chhatra Shibir organizes attractive publications on the occasion of the new year every year. The publications include one and three leafed calendars, table calendars, small and big diaries, stickers containing Islam and awareness speech, etc.
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal