Statement mourning the death of Shibir leader Saiful Islam Shafi due to road accident
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has expressed deep shock at the sad demise of Saiful Islam Shafi, office secretary of Chandina Upazila branch of Islami Chhatra Shibir in Comilla South.
In a joint message of condolence, Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that he passed away on the spot in a road accident (Innalillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajiun). We are deeply shocked at his death. In his death, the organization has been deprived of a dedicated life and skillful leadership. The damage is irreplaceable. His sacrifice and efforts to support the Islamic movement will remain an inspirational example for us.
We pray to Allah Almighty for the forgiveness of his soul and convey our deep sympathy to the bereaved family members.
- We have to raise ourselves to the highest standards of morality
- Education Minister should resign immediately: Shibir
- Question paper leaks part of deep conspiracy to destroy education system
- Speech of honourable Central President on occasion of anniversary
- Shibir condemned and protested against Khaleda Zia for five years in a false case
- Chhatra Shibir firmly resolved to fulfill the dreams of the people of the country
- 6th February '18 Shaheedi Caravan Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir's 41st founding anniversary
- Chhatra Shibir has become a symbol of hope for nation through constructive work
- The victory of Islam must be ensured by overcoming the conspiracies of the evil forces
- The Dawah of Islam should be given to every student with patience and courage