Statement mourning the death of Shibir leader Saiful Islam Shafi due to road accident
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has expressed deep shock at the sad demise of Saiful Islam Shafi, office secretary of Chandina Upazila branch of Islami Chhatra Shibir in Comilla South.
In a joint message of condolence, Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that he passed away on the spot in a road accident (Innalillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajiun). We are deeply shocked at his death. In his death, the organization has been deprived of a dedicated life and skillful leadership. The damage is irreplaceable. His sacrifice and efforts to support the Islamic movement will remain an inspirational example for us.
We pray to Allah Almighty for the forgiveness of his soul and convey our deep sympathy to the bereaved family members.
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal