The Dawah of Islam needs to be sent to every student even in adverse conditions
Yasin Arafat, the Central President of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir said that the members of the Islamic movement are ready to establish Allah’s Deen on His land at the cost of any sacrifice. A precondition for establishing this Deen is the giving of Dawah to the way of Allah. Thus, dawah should be given to every student even in adverse and difficult conditions.
He said this at a thana level representative program organised by Dhaka City East in the capital, where he was the chief guest. The program was supervised by unit President SM Mithu, and the special guest at the program was Central Literary Affairs Secretary Shah Mahfuzul Haque.
The Shibir President said, the youth are the main force of the country and the society. If the Qur’an is the source of their going forward, then peace will not just be restored in the country or the society, but throughout the world. But a large number of the youth are involved with drugs, abductions, killing, harassment of women and other horrible bad deeds. At an age when they should have had the Qur’an in their hands and when they should’ve gone forward with the aim of establishing the directives of the Qur’an, their moral degradation instead induces them to create chaos and anarchy in the state and the society. Thus, in order to save this society from decayed elements, and create desired citizens for the future, there is no alternative to building one’s life in accordance with the holy Qur’an. And in order to reach that goal, dawah should be given by all members of Chhatra Shibir to every student even in adverse and difficult conditions.
Pointing out to the leaders and activists, he said that the dawah activities should be taken up as a challenge. Even activities against Islam such as defamation should be met with good dawah character and personality. This dawah should be done in the way that the Prophet showed us. The importance of the Quran should be highlighted in both the personal and the public realm. We should remember that the harder the conditions for dawah, the closer the victory insha Allah.
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal