The great message of Islam should be delivered to every student
Yasin Arafat, the President of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir said that obstacles and dangers are common issues faced by the Islamic movement. Those who have accepted the truth by taking faith in Allah, are able to face all these challenges. Thus, the great message of Islam should be delivered to each student after facing these challenges and hurdles.
He said this at a training program for member candidates organised at an auditorium at Noakhali by Chhatra Shibir Noakhali branch, where he was the main speaker.
The Shibir President said, Shibir wants to reform society as part of its positive initiatives. The wayward student society today needs to be brought back to the way of light under the shade of Islam to make them the desired persons through display of good character. Thus our character should be a reflection of our faith. We have to increase our reading and understanding of Quran and Hadeeth in order to attain salvation the Afterlife. This should help to correct our faults and mistakes. Thus every member of Chhatra Shibir should play the role of the da’ee of the Deen. We believe that only Islamic ideology can correct the society and state. It is the work of a Mu’min to build himself according to the demands of the age. The leadership of Chhatra Shibir has to attain the qualities and abilities of a Mu’min.
He said, Islami movement is an Amanah from Allah. It is the Islamic duty of the members of the Islamic movement to stay on the field in order to protect this Amanah. Everyone has to have this sense of responsibility to do their duty. The main standard for judging the leadership should be knowledge and superior character. In this regard, we need to look forward to the attainment of more knowledge on the Quran and the Hadith, and be strong and uncompromising on this path. The thoughts and ideology of the members of the Islamic movement need to be free from doubts, and they should be strong and dedicated while working for the Deen. If the leadership can attain this basic quality, then Chhatra Shibir will be poised towards gaining leadership in the future
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal