The Islamic movement cannot be suppressed through oppression or torture
Yasin Arafat, the President of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir said that the members of the Islamic movement are fearless and always ready to sacrifice in any capacity while advancing along the path of the Deen. Therefore the Islamic movement cannot be supressed through oppression, false accusations or torture.
He said these at the monthly Chhatra Shibir Secretariat meeting held at an auditorium at the capital, where he gave the President’s speech. The program was supervised by the Secretary General Mobarak Hossain and attended by other members from the Secretariat.
The Shibir President said, the level of oppression that an illegal government is forcing down upon a regular student movement is unprecedented. The administration, police and the top levels in the government are regularly giving false accusations against Shibir, making Shibir the main reason behind everything everywhere. But the people clearly understand this as part of the political vendetta by the government, and has become hilarious matter among the common people. The more the oppression gets tightened against Shibir, the more the level of iman within Shibir members will increase.
He said to the government, stop the oppression and the arrests and false accusations. Please remove the elements of terror within the educational institutions to return the education environment there. Return the rights and freedoms of speech within the civilised society. Our members and leaders will answer all your instances of oppression through patience, braveness and in an orderly manner. Chhatra Shibir will not bow down to any pressure or bad publicity. We will go forward by building a Quranic society and face all obstacles towards creation of a prosperous Bangladesh.
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal