Death of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has expressed deep sorrow at the demise of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar, 2nd year honours meritorious student.
In a joint statement, Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said, the deceased passed away on the 5th of July while in his sleep (Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). In his organisational life, he conducted his duties in various positions including the basic Uposakha unit to various other important positions of leadership. In his death, the organisation has lost a dedicated and able worker and possible leadership in the process. His efforts to fight the evil forces and forward the forces of the Islamic movement will remain an example for us.
We pray for the forgiveness of his soul, and express our deepest condolences to his bereaved family members.
- The Dawah of Islam should be given to every student with patience and courage
- Continuous efforts should be made to create honest and efficient citizens
- The government and the wealthy must come forward to help cold affected people
- Stand beside the cold affected people for humanitarian reasons
- Monthly Human Rights Monitoring Report, December – 2017
- The country is heading towards a failing state due to the misrule of the government
- Chhatra Shibir setup session of the year 2018 complete
- Distribute at least one warm cloth this winter - Shibir president
- The meritorious students will have to come forward to build a prosperous Bangladesh
- We must continue on the path of truth - Shibir Secretary-General