Death of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has expressed deep sorrow at the demise of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar, 2nd year honours meritorious student.
In a joint statement, Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said, the deceased passed away on the 5th of July while in his sleep (Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). In his organisational life, he conducted his duties in various positions including the basic Uposakha unit to various other important positions of leadership. In his death, the organisation has lost a dedicated and able worker and possible leadership in the process. His efforts to fight the evil forces and forward the forces of the Islamic movement will remain an example for us.
We pray for the forgiveness of his soul, and express our deepest condolences to his bereaved family members.
- General students are held hostage to the BCL terrorists across the country
- The blood of the martyrs of 28th October will not go in vain
- The government is trying to destroy the educational system through examination question leaks
- The government is blind in its desire for power, is destroying one constitutional institution after the other
- Protest against arrest of top 9 leaders of Jamaat-e-Islami including Amir and Secretary General
- Strong condemnation and protest of the arrest of 6 Shibir activists from Rajshahi
- Monthly human rights monitoring report September-2017
- Government is spoiling education environment by ignoring the fair demands of college students
- Creative publications to develop a healthy culture will raise the hopes of the people
- Effective measures must be taken to revive the education environment in the flood affected areas