Death of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has expressed deep sorrow at the demise of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar, 2nd year honours meritorious student.
In a joint statement, Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said, the deceased passed away on the 5th of July while in his sleep (Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). In his organisational life, he conducted his duties in various positions including the basic Uposakha unit to various other important positions of leadership. In his death, the organisation has lost a dedicated and able worker and possible leadership in the process. His efforts to fight the evil forces and forward the forces of the Islamic movement will remain an example for us.
We pray for the forgiveness of his soul, and express our deepest condolences to his bereaved family members.
- Importance and need of World Literacy Day in developing illiterate-free society
- The student community will have to come forward to build an illiterate-free country
- Chhatra Shibir congratulates Bangladesh cricket team on its historic test win against Australia
- World community needs to take quick measures to stop genocide against Muslims in Myanmar
- Government must take effective steps to bring back education environment in flood affected areas
- Genocide against Muslims in Myanmar should be stopped immediately
- Oppression and Propaganda should be answered with ideals
- Declare flood affected northern areas disaster zones to take emergency measures to prevent crisis
- Appeal to stand beside flood affected people
- Strong condemnation of IGP false remarks regarding Chhatrashibir