Death of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has expressed deep sorrow at the demise of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar, 2nd year honours meritorious student.
In a joint statement, Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said, the deceased passed away on the 5th of July while in his sleep (Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). In his organisational life, he conducted his duties in various positions including the basic Uposakha unit to various other important positions of leadership. In his death, the organisation has lost a dedicated and able worker and possible leadership in the process. His efforts to fight the evil forces and forward the forces of the Islamic movement will remain an example for us.
We pray for the forgiveness of his soul, and express our deepest condolences to his bereaved family members.
- Impossible to build prosperous nation without unity
- Spirits of Mir Jafar have endangered Freedom and Democracy
- Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
- Lessons of Ramadan must be applied to overcome social discrimination
- Sacrifice is the main lesson in Ramadan
- Demand to give official recognition to Hafez Tariqul Islam
- The purpose of the meritorious is to serve the country and the nation
- We must stop all conspiracies against Islam with the spirit of the Battle of Badr
- Strong condemnation of repeated arrests, remand and false vases against Shibir leaders in Narail and Jessore
- 17th of Ramadan, the historic Badr Day