Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has issued a statement of condolence at the death of Rabeya Bosri (80), the beloved mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher.
In a joint statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that the deceased had passed away at 6 am in the morning, due to complications of old age, at her own residence at Anwara, Chittagong (Innalilhi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). Chhatra Shibir has lost a dependable guardian in her passing away. The members and activists of Chhatra Shibir will never forget her innocent love and unconditional support for the organisation. We deeply mourn her passing away.
We ask Allah to forgive all her sins and express our deep sympathy with her family and relatives. At the same time, we pray that Maulana Abu Taher also attains good health s
- Death of Chapai Nawabganj City Unit member Abdullah Sarwar
- Impossible to build prosperous nation without unity
- Spirits of Mir Jafar have endangered Freedom and Democracy
- Lessons of Ramadan must be applied to overcome social discrimination
- Sacrifice is the main lesson in Ramadan
- Demand to give official recognition to Hafez Tariqul Islam
- The purpose of the meritorious is to serve the country and the nation
- We must stop all conspiracies against Islam with the spirit of the Battle of Badr
- Strong condemnation of repeated arrests, remand and false vases against Shibir leaders in Narail and Jessore
- 17th of Ramadan, the historic Badr Day