Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has issued a statement of condolence at the death of Rabeya Bosri (80), the beloved mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher.
In a joint statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that the deceased had passed away at 6 am in the morning, due to complications of old age, at her own residence at Anwara, Chittagong (Innalilhi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). Chhatra Shibir has lost a dependable guardian in her passing away. The members and activists of Chhatra Shibir will never forget her innocent love and unconditional support for the organisation. We deeply mourn her passing away.
We ask Allah to forgive all her sins and express our deep sympathy with her family and relatives. At the same time, we pray that Maulana Abu Taher also attains good health s
- The government and the wealthy must come forward to help cold affected people
- Stand beside the cold affected people for humanitarian reasons
- Monthly Human Rights Monitoring Report, December – 2017
- The country is heading towards a failing state due to the misrule of the government
- Chhatra Shibir setup session of the year 2018 complete
- Distribute at least one warm cloth this winter - Shibir president
- The meritorious students will have to come forward to build a prosperous Bangladesh
- We must continue on the path of truth - Shibir Secretary-General
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem