Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has issued a statement of condolence at the death of Rabeya Bosri (80), the beloved mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher.
In a joint statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that the deceased had passed away at 6 am in the morning, due to complications of old age, at her own residence at Anwara, Chittagong (Innalilhi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). Chhatra Shibir has lost a dependable guardian in her passing away. The members and activists of Chhatra Shibir will never forget her innocent love and unconditional support for the organisation. We deeply mourn her passing away.
We ask Allah to forgive all her sins and express our deep sympathy with her family and relatives. At the same time, we pray that Maulana Abu Taher also attains good health s
- Condemnation and protest against arrest of former Chittagong Shibir leader and conspiracy to involve with arms case
- Its urgent to turn tree planting into a social movement
- There is no alternative to planting trees to preserve natural and environmental balance
- Talented people are the resources of the country - Shibir Secretary-General
- Government resorting to repression in fair demand movement by students
- Build public opinion for honest and worthy candidates to build Islamic society
- Arrest, torture or oppression will not stop the progress of the Islamic movement
- Eid joy has faded in many families due to arrest and torture by government
- Chhatra Shibir congratulates Erdoğan on re-election in Turkey's presidential election and on AK Party led coalition winning parliamentary elections
- Eid joy has faded in many families due to arrest and torture by government - Shibir President