Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has issued a statement of condolence at the death of Rabeya Bosri (80), the beloved mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher.
In a joint statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that the deceased had passed away at 6 am in the morning, due to complications of old age, at her own residence at Anwara, Chittagong (Innalilhi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). Chhatra Shibir has lost a dependable guardian in her passing away. The members and activists of Chhatra Shibir will never forget her innocent love and unconditional support for the organisation. We deeply mourn her passing away.
We ask Allah to forgive all her sins and express our deep sympathy with her family and relatives. At the same time, we pray that Maulana Abu Taher also attains good health s
- Protest statement against the arrest of 11 leaders including Jamaat-e-Islami acting Amir and demand for their immediate release
- Statement of condolence at death of associate Farhad Hossain in road accident
- Chhatra Shibir congratulates win of Bangladesh cricket team against Sri Lankan Cricket team
- Strong condemnation and protest at arrest of 40 Shibir activists from Noakhali alongside arms haul drama
- The Muslim world must unite to stop genocide of civilians including women and children in Syria
- Effective steps should be taken to teach Bangla language to the street-children and the under privileged people
- We have to take effective measures to prevent the distortion of Bangla language
- Oppressors should be uprooted through from inspiration of the Language Day spirit: Shibir Secretary General
- Statement against attack by BCL at Chittagong University and demand for the arrest of terrorists
- We have to make ourselves qualified to establish the Deen