Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has issued a statement of condolence at the death of Rabeya Bosri (80), the beloved mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher.
In a joint statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that the deceased had passed away at 6 am in the morning, due to complications of old age, at her own residence at Anwara, Chittagong (Innalilhi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). Chhatra Shibir has lost a dependable guardian in her passing away. The members and activists of Chhatra Shibir will never forget her innocent love and unconditional support for the organisation. We deeply mourn her passing away.
We ask Allah to forgive all her sins and express our deep sympathy with her family and relatives. At the same time, we pray that Maulana Abu Taher also attains good health s
- General students are held hostage to the BCL terrorists across the country
- The blood of the martyrs of 28th October will not go in vain
- The government is trying to destroy the educational system through examination question leaks
- The government is blind in its desire for power, is destroying one constitutional institution after the other
- Protest against arrest of top 9 leaders of Jamaat-e-Islami including Amir and Secretary General
- Strong condemnation and protest of the arrest of 6 Shibir activists from Rajshahi
- Monthly human rights monitoring report September-2017
- Government is spoiling education environment by ignoring the fair demands of college students
- Creative publications to develop a healthy culture will raise the hopes of the people
- Effective measures must be taken to revive the education environment in the flood affected areas