Demand to give official recognition to Hafez Tariqul Islam
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir congratulates Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam on his attainment of the first position in the 21st International Hifzul Quran Competition.
In a joint congratulatory statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam had made Bangladesh proud. After achieving first position in several competitions in the country, he came first among the 103 contestants participating in the Dubai competition. Shaikh Ahmad Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, honoured Islam at a glittering ceremony at the Dubai Cultural and Scientific Association auditorium in Al Mamzar. We are extremely delighted at this achievement. We congratulate him, his respected guardians, teachers and all those who helped him achieve this prestigious award. At the same time, we pray and hope that he continues this winning streak to bring pride to the country and play an important role to honour and serve Islam.
The leadership, appealing to the government, said that such distinctions had been achieved earlier by the memorizers of the Qur’an, but they had not been honoured officially by the government. No achievement for the country is small, but the attitude of the government is unfortunate. We demand that Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam be officially honoured by the government. We hope that the government will finance his ambitions of pursuing a degree at the Islamic University of Madina and studying the Quran in the future. We hope that the government will facilitate and encourage such meritorious students more in the future.
The leadership prayed to Allah (SWT) for the continued success of Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam.
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal