Demand to give official recognition to Hafez Tariqul Islam
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir congratulates Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam on his attainment of the first position in the 21st International Hifzul Quran Competition.
In a joint congratulatory statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam had made Bangladesh proud. After achieving first position in several competitions in the country, he came first among the 103 contestants participating in the Dubai competition. Shaikh Ahmad Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, honoured Islam at a glittering ceremony at the Dubai Cultural and Scientific Association auditorium in Al Mamzar. We are extremely delighted at this achievement. We congratulate him, his respected guardians, teachers and all those who helped him achieve this prestigious award. At the same time, we pray and hope that he continues this winning streak to bring pride to the country and play an important role to honour and serve Islam.
The leadership, appealing to the government, said that such distinctions had been achieved earlier by the memorizers of the Qur’an, but they had not been honoured officially by the government. No achievement for the country is small, but the attitude of the government is unfortunate. We demand that Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam be officially honoured by the government. We hope that the government will finance his ambitions of pursuing a degree at the Islamic University of Madina and studying the Quran in the future. We hope that the government will facilitate and encourage such meritorious students more in the future.
The leadership prayed to Allah (SWT) for the continued success of Hafez Mohammad Toriqul Islam.
- Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
- Lessons of Ramadan must be applied to overcome social discrimination
- Sacrifice is the main lesson in Ramadan
- The purpose of the meritorious is to serve the country and the nation
- We must stop all conspiracies against Islam with the spirit of the Battle of Badr
- Strong condemnation of repeated arrests, remand and false vases against Shibir leaders in Narail and Jessore
- 17th of Ramadan, the historic Badr Day
- Three arrested Shibir leaders in Jessore: Shocking lies by police and arms extraction drama
- Statement of condolence at passing away of Shibir leader Nazmul Hasan in road accident
- Statement expressing concern at arrest of three Shibir leaders in Jessore