We must stop all conspiracies against Islam with the spirit of the Battle of Badr
Yasin Arafat, the Central President of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir said that we need to inculcate the spirit of Badr to defeat all the forces of evil and save Islam. We must stop all conspiracies against Islam with the spirit of the Battle of Badr
He said these at a discussion seminar and Quran distribution program on the historic Badr Day organised by Dhaka City West unit, where he was the chief guest. The program was presided over by unit secretary Abdul Alim, with unit President Mujahidul Islam being the special guest. Leadership of various capacities were present at the event.
The Shibir President said that Badr battle had a special place in human civilization. It was a battle of distinguishing truth from falsehood and defining history. Badr decided whether the Arab society would come under the aegis of Islam or slip into jahiliyya. On that day, the disbelievers came together to extinguish Islam forever. On the other hand, a small group of 313 Muslims faced the disbelievers with faith and trust in Allah. Allah then destroyed the forces of the disbelievers at Badr. Victory was for the general good and the truth. People of the likes of Abu Lahab, Uthbah, Shayba, etc. are still active against Islam, jahiliyya back then, and new jahiliyya today. They are active in creating distress for the Muslims throughout the world today.
He further said, the lesson of Badr is not just fighting, but that the help of Allah and faith in him can help one get over the disbelievers. This is the biggest lesson of Badr. The number and the cpmplexity of the arms, though important, is not the defining factor in battle, but true belief in Allah and complete trust in him. It teaches us to have faith in Allah for success, even after all preparation is done. Only then will success come. Thus there is no alternative to taking the lessons from Badr to face the new jahiliyyah. The month of Ramadan is a good opportunity to realise that.
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- Protest against arrest of top 9 leaders of Jamaat-e-Islami including Amir and Secretary General
- Strong condemnation and protest of the arrest of 6 Shibir activists from Rajshahi
- Monthly human rights monitoring report September-2017
- Government is spoiling education environment by ignoring the fair demands of college students
- The world community needs to come forward to face the Rohingya crisis
- Illegal government continues fascist behaviour even during the country's crisis
- Importance and need of World Literacy Day in developing illiterate-free society
- The student community will have to come forward to build an illiterate-free country
- Declare flood affected northern areas disaster zones to take emergency measures to prevent crisis