Statement of condolence at passing away of Shibir leader Nazmul Hasan in road accident
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir expressed its condolences at the passing away of Islamic University Shibir leader Nazmul Hasan in a tragic road accident.
In a joint condolence statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that Nazmul Hasan, the President of Joradah Organisational unit under Islamic University Kushtia, passed away at a tragic road incident yesterday at 4 pm afternoon (Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji’oon). All students of Chhatra Shibir are deeply saddened by his tragic passing away. He took forward the work of the organisation despite all the barriers that he had to face in this endeavour. The organisation has lost a highly dedicated soul in his passing away. This loss is irreplaceable. His dedication and sacrifice will remain a strong example for us in leading forward the Islamic movement.
We ask Allah to grant maghfirat for his Ruh and express our deepest condolences to his bereaved family members.
Nazmul Hasan hails from Rajibpur thana of Kurigram and was a 15/16 session student of Arabic language and literature of Islamic University. He passed away at a tragic road incident yesterday on Friday while returning from Joradah to campus on his motorcycle.
- Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
- Lessons of Ramadan must be applied to overcome social discrimination
- Sacrifice is the main lesson in Ramadan
- Demand to give official recognition to Hafez Tariqul Islam
- The purpose of the meritorious is to serve the country and the nation
- We must stop all conspiracies against Islam with the spirit of the Battle of Badr
- Strong condemnation of repeated arrests, remand and false vases against Shibir leaders in Narail and Jessore
- 17th of Ramadan, the historic Badr Day
- Three arrested Shibir leaders in Jessore: Shocking lies by police and arms extraction drama
- Statement expressing concern at arrest of three Shibir leaders in Jessore