Statement of condolence at passing away of Shibir leader Nazmul Hasan in road accident
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir expressed its condolences at the passing away of Islamic University Shibir leader Nazmul Hasan in a tragic road accident.
In a joint condolence statement, Chhatra Shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that Nazmul Hasan, the President of Joradah Organisational unit under Islamic University Kushtia, passed away at a tragic road incident yesterday at 4 pm afternoon (Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji’oon). All students of Chhatra Shibir are deeply saddened by his tragic passing away. He took forward the work of the organisation despite all the barriers that he had to face in this endeavour. The organisation has lost a highly dedicated soul in his passing away. This loss is irreplaceable. His dedication and sacrifice will remain a strong example for us in leading forward the Islamic movement.
We ask Allah to grant maghfirat for his Ruh and express our deepest condolences to his bereaved family members.
Nazmul Hasan hails from Rajibpur thana of Kurigram and was a 15/16 session student of Arabic language and literature of Islamic University. He passed away at a tragic road incident yesterday on Friday while returning from Joradah to campus on his motorcycle.
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- Protest against arrest of top 9 leaders of Jamaat-e-Islami including Amir and Secretary General
- Strong condemnation and protest of the arrest of 6 Shibir activists from Rajshahi
- Monthly human rights monitoring report September-2017
- Government is spoiling education environment by ignoring the fair demands of college students
- The world community needs to come forward to face the Rohingya crisis
- Illegal government continues fascist behaviour even during the country's crisis
- Importance and need of World Literacy Day in developing illiterate-free society
- The student community will have to come forward to build an illiterate-free country
- Declare flood affected northern areas disaster zones to take emergency measures to prevent crisis