Whole country will rise up in protest against any conspiracy against Allama Sayedee – Shibir President
Yasin Arafat, the Central President of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir said that the countrymen are counting the hours in anticipation of the release of Allama Sayedee. The whole country will rise up in protest against any conspiracy regarding Allama Sayedee.
He said this at a member training camp at an auditorium at Chadpur organised by Chadpur City and District unit, where he was the chief guest.
According to the Shibir President, among the major reasons that the illegitimate government has become an object of hate among the general people is that it has heaped injustice upon the patriotic Islamic leadership. The injustice against Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee has not only repelled the general people, but also forced many Awami League supporters themselves to turn their face away from the government, because Allama Sayedee is not just any leader of a specific party, but an icon of the Muslim Ummah. But the government has started a new legal conspiracy against Allama Sayedee. Before this, the government had arranged for the abduction of one of the defence witnesses, Sukhoranjan Bali, which had irrevocably coloured the whole justice process. Recently, the Attorney-General, in a speech to the media, had said,” Sayedee has not done any faults, but he should be hanged,” which is extremely absurd. The countrymen do not in the least believe in any involvement of Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee in the war crime charges. The illegitimate government is only trying to please the atheists and the elite power grabbing class through this façade of a trial.
He said, the countrymen are counting the hours till Allama Sayedee’s release. However, if the government again delve into any conspiracy against him in the name of justice, then the people will rise up in revolt. The result of playing with the people’s emotions has never been good. We demand an immediate release of Allama Sayedee. At the same time, we strongly warn that we will not tolerate any injustice against Allama Sayedee. The whole country will rise up in protest against any conspiracy regarding Allama Sayedee. The Islam loving student community believes in following a peaceful path, but they have not forgotten the streets.
He asked the student community and the countrymen to be on the wake against any conspiracy in this regard.
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal