Whole country will rise up in protest against any conspiracy against Allama Sayedee – Shibir President
Yasin Arafat, the Central President of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir said that the countrymen are counting the hours in anticipation of the release of Allama Sayedee. The whole country will rise up in protest against any conspiracy regarding Allama Sayedee.
He said this at a member training camp at an auditorium at Chadpur organised by Chadpur City and District unit, where he was the chief guest.
According to the Shibir President, among the major reasons that the illegitimate government has become an object of hate among the general people is that it has heaped injustice upon the patriotic Islamic leadership. The injustice against Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee has not only repelled the general people, but also forced many Awami League supporters themselves to turn their face away from the government, because Allama Sayedee is not just any leader of a specific party, but an icon of the Muslim Ummah. But the government has started a new legal conspiracy against Allama Sayedee. Before this, the government had arranged for the abduction of one of the defence witnesses, Sukhoranjan Bali, which had irrevocably coloured the whole justice process. Recently, the Attorney-General, in a speech to the media, had said,” Sayedee has not done any faults, but he should be hanged,” which is extremely absurd. The countrymen do not in the least believe in any involvement of Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee in the war crime charges. The illegitimate government is only trying to please the atheists and the elite power grabbing class through this façade of a trial.
He said, the countrymen are counting the hours till Allama Sayedee’s release. However, if the government again delve into any conspiracy against him in the name of justice, then the people will rise up in revolt. The result of playing with the people’s emotions has never been good. We demand an immediate release of Allama Sayedee. At the same time, we strongly warn that we will not tolerate any injustice against Allama Sayedee. The whole country will rise up in protest against any conspiracy regarding Allama Sayedee. The Islam loving student community believes in following a peaceful path, but they have not forgotten the streets.
He asked the student community and the countrymen to be on the wake against any conspiracy in this regard.
- There is no alternative to moral education in preventing youth degeneration
- There is no alternative to educational reform in creating desired citizens
- Government wants to kill Allama Sayedee because he wanted to propagate the Qur’anic message to every door
- Nation today is deprived due to lack of harmony in merit and morals
- Meritorious students need to be honest, capable and patriotic citizens
- Demand for immediate implementation of Qawmi Madrassah official recognition and removal of Idol from Supreme Court premises
- Government is facilitating cultural aggression in the name of Mongol Shovajatra
- Strong protest and condemnation of unjust arrest of 7 Shibir activists in Sylhet and fabricated statement by police
- Sudden move of appeal hearing in Allama Sayedee case is motivated- Chhatra Shibir
- Country was not liberated to serve any hegemonic power