Government wants to kill Allama Sayedee because he wanted to propagate the Qur’anic message to every door
Yasin Arafat, the Central President of Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir said that Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee has been unjustly locked up and barred from propagating da’wah to the masses of the country. He is the victim of a political vendetta. The government wants to kill Allama Sayedee just because he tried to propagate the Qur’anic message to every door.
He said this at a Qur’an distribution program among meritorious students on the occasion of the historic Qur’an Day at an auditorium in Comilla, where he was chief guest.
The Shibir President said, Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee is not just notable in Bangladesh but is also an internationally reclaimed preacher who has spread the message of Al-Qur’an. People of this country love Allama Sayedee regardless of race, religion and culture. He has spent his entire life in serving the Qur’an. He has not only encouraged reading the Qur’an, but also its study and its application in all aspects of life for success in this life and the Hereafter. He is a guardian of the trend of establishing the principles and lessons of the Qur’an at the national level, due to which he has turned into the enemy of the anti-Islamic forces and is being subject to injustice via state power. His voice is being subdued and people are being prevented in receiving the message of the Qur’an. Not content with this, the conspiracy is out there to now kill him. But the countrymen will not accept any injustice against him. The countrymen want to see him free before Ramadan and in the Qur’anic gatherings.
He further said to the present students at the gathering, the way in which people undauntedly came out into the streets to protest the defamation of the Qur’an at Kolkata High Court on 11 May, 1985, and sacrificed their blood, is the same way that people of this country are ready to sacrifice their lives, because Allama Sayedee is not just a leader of a political party but an icon to be cherished for the Islam loving masses of Bangladesh. In the past, the people did not accept injustice against him, due to which hundreds of thousands came down to the streets in protest against his death penalty. Seventy people died in protests that day, including old people, women and children, which prove that Allama Sayedee is a leader pf the masses. Therefore, the people of the country will not sit back if any untoward decision is taken against him.
- Statement of Condolence at Death of mother of ex-CP Maulana Abu Taher
- Lessons of Ramadan must be applied to overcome social discrimination
- Sacrifice is the main lesson in Ramadan
- Demand to give official recognition to Hafez Tariqul Islam
- The purpose of the meritorious is to serve the country and the nation
- We must stop all conspiracies against Islam with the spirit of the Battle of Badr
- Strong condemnation of repeated arrests, remand and false vases against Shibir leaders in Narail and Jessore
- 17th of Ramadan, the historic Badr Day
- Three arrested Shibir leaders in Jessore: Shocking lies by police and arms extraction drama
- Statement of condolence at passing away of Shibir leader Nazmul Hasan in road accident