Sudden move of appeal hearing in Allama Sayedee case is motivated- Chhatra Shibir
Bangldesh Islami Chhatra Shibir has issued a statement condemning the move towards initiating the appeal hearing the case of Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee, the well-known scholar of Quran, as being motivated and a pretext for carrying out conspiracies against the nation in the background.
In a joint statement, Chhatra shibir Central President Yasin Arafat and Secretary General Mobarak Hossain said that the government was getting desperate to sell off the interests of the country. The illegal government was orchestrating conspiracies and issues to move away public attention from the anti-national defence deal with India. And one aspect of that conspiracy is this motivated appeal hearing against Allama Delwar Hossain Sayedee. The countrymen believe that this appeal hearing is being conducted to move public attention away from the upcoming visit by Sheikh Hasina to India to sign the defence deal, a move which has already generated a lot of public anger and distrust. But the people of the country will not allow nor accept any injustice against Allama Sayedee, because he is not just the leader of a party, but a well known leader of the Muslim world, and the heartbeat of the Muslim Ummah.
The leadership said that the illegal government has scrapped the right of the general public through injustice and misrule. Now they are playing with the very existence of the nation, and want to make it a satellite state of a bigger neighbouring state. We want to unequivocally state that the countrymen have understood the Awami League tactic of trying to cover up one issue with another one in its place. The people are already angry with the government due to its maltreatment of Allama Sayedee and serving him injustice during trial, and strongly protested in previous instances, an action which might get repeated in the near future, should the government continue on this path. The Islam-loving people are ready to sacrifice and lay down their lives to prevent such anti-nation activities such as this defence deal. Therefore we ask the government to retract and avoid signing such a pact which is against the interest of our nation.
- The government and the wealthy will have to come forward to alleviate sufferings of cold-affected poor
- The Muslim world must be united to protect Jerusalem
- There is no alternative to the ideology of the Prophet (SAW) for establishing world peace
- Concerted efforts should be made to ease the sufferings of the victims
- November-2017 Monthly Human Rights Watch Report
- We are firmly committed to making the attained victory meaningful -Shibir president
- Destruction of future generations is being carried out through question paper leaks
- College university students are being forced towards waywardness in a planned manner
- Chhatra Shibir is working on making honest, efficient and patriotic leaders
- Protest against arrest of Akramul Hasan, general secretary of Chhatra Dal