Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Shaikhul Hadith Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah
Chhatra Shibir has expressed its deep condolences at the death of Befakul Madaris al Arabiya Vice-President, Muhtamim of Al-Jamiatul Emdadia Kishoreganj, Honorable Khateeb of Historic Shahidi Mosque, well known national Alim-e-Deen, Shaykhul Hadith Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah.
In a joint condolence message, Chhatra Shibir Central President Md. Sirajul Islam and Secretary General Salahuddin Ayubi said, "He died today while undergoing treatment at a hospital in the capital (inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon). The nation has lost a bright star in his death. He was the teacher of thousands of ulama. Till the very end of his life, he worked for the spread of Islam and the Islamic movement, the unity of the scholars, and was against anti-Islamic activity. He remained unwavering in his stance for Islam, independence, and people's rights. The scholars and the people will remember him forever for his illustrious role.. We are deeply saddened at his death.
We pray to Allah for forgiveness of the soul of the deceased and extend our deepest sympathies to his bereaved family. ”
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Maulana Abdus Sobhan
- Strong path walking must be continued to meet the expectations of the nation - Jamaat Ameer
- Chhatra Shibir's statement on protest against rape of DU student and immediate arrest and exemplary punishment of those involved
- Chhatra Shibir strongly condemns and protests comments by former Chhatra League leader and some media outlets referring to the meeting of Shibir leaders with mayor candidate Ishraq
- Setup of Chhatra Shibir for 2020 session has been completed
- Chhatra Shibir mourns death of father of Shibir Chittagong district North President Md. Masihuddoula.
- Shibir condemns the wrongful arrest of 27 Shibir activists from Quran class at Brahmanbaria
- Chhatra Shibir announces the month-long program on the occasion of 16th December Great Victory Day
- Despite numerous obstacles, and as a result has become the preferred destination of meritorious students, and the symbol of hope for the patriotic and Islam loving students of this country
- Chhatra Shibir's statement calling for relief assistance for cyclone victims