Despite numerous obstacles, and as a result has become the preferred destination of meritorious students, and the symbol of hope for the patriotic and Islam loving students of this country
Alhamdulillah, I am grateful to Allah the Almighty, by whose endless grace our beloved organization, Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir, has been able to continue its journey, despite numerous obstacles, and as a result has become the preferred destination of meritorious students, and the symbol of hope for the patriotic and Islam loving students of this country. In this regard, I am pleased to announce the publishing of Student Views-2019, a popular annual magazine for students.
A large section of our youth remain misguided by the absence of a well-structured educational environment due to the misdirection of party-based student politics, the scourge of drugs, immorality and the culture of corruption in educational institutions. Due to the moral degradation of society, the youth society is pushing itself towards the dark, and getting addicted to drugs. A section of the student society is getting involved with robbing, kidnapping, disappearance, murder, abuse, vandalism and and other terrorist activities. Almost all sections of people are on their way to destruction today by sacrifice of their values and morals and the loss of the prospect of a bright future. The boy who was supposed to be a teacher, physician, engineer or administrator; he is a smuggler, drug dealer or terrorist today. Those who were supposed to lead the country far ahead are today unjustly disrupting the country's progress. And the degradation of moral values situation is directly or indirectly responsible for this situation today. Even among those who claim to be successful, success in the Hereafter remains a secondary priority. But if you cannot ensure success both in this world and the Hereafter, only the success in this world will be worthless.
Since its founding, Chhatra Shibir has been working to form a nation with ideological and moral values in a systematic way. One of the regular activities of Islami Chhatra Shibir is to help the students of this country to develop their talents through the nurturing of healthy literature. Wary of the energetic activities of Islami Chhatra Shibir, the dominant establishment forces have consistently heaped zulm, oppression and torture on Islami Chhatra Shibir at various times. Two hundred and thirty eight brothers of Islami Chhatra Shibir have been martyred. Some have lost hands, some have lost their eyes; countless brothers have had to suffer from disabilities. By labelling Quran, Hadith and Islamic literature as 'Jihadi Books,' the next generation is being made averse to such nurturing literature. Despite such persecution and propaganda, Islami Chhatra Shibir has been steadily progressing in a systematic process. Constructive activities have continued. In the light of the Qur'an, Chhatra Shibir is relentlessly striving to build a peaceful, prosperous and welfare-bound Bangladesh through nurturing the next generation. I firmly believe that our efforts in the organization of young students of this country will accelerate the work of establishing Islam in this country.
I extend my sincere congratulations to all involved in this great work. I wish the best for Student Views and success in all its aspects. May Allah the Almighty accept all our constructive actions. Ameen.
Dr. Mubarak Hossain,
Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Maulana Abdus Sobhan
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Shaikhul Hadith Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah
- Strong path walking must be continued to meet the expectations of the nation - Jamaat Ameer
- Chhatra Shibir's statement on protest against rape of DU student and immediate arrest and exemplary punishment of those involved
- Chhatra Shibir strongly condemns and protests comments by former Chhatra League leader and some media outlets referring to the meeting of Shibir leaders with mayor candidate Ishraq
- Setup of Chhatra Shibir for 2020 session has been completed
- Chhatra Shibir mourns death of father of Shibir Chittagong district North President Md. Masihuddoula.
- Shibir condemns the wrongful arrest of 27 Shibir activists from Quran class at Brahmanbaria
- Chhatra Shibir announces the month-long program on the occasion of 16th December Great Victory Day
- Chhatra Shibir's statement calling for relief assistance for cyclone victims