Bangladesh Islami Chhatrashibir has strongly condemned the false and fabricated report concerning Chhatra Shibir on Jamuna Television
Islami Chhatra Shibir has strongly condemned the publication of false and baseless reports by private television channel Jamuna TV which referred to some of those convicted in the Nusrat murder as Shibir activists.
In a joint protest message, the central president of Chhatra Shibir Mubarak Hossain and Secretary-General Sirajul Islam said that the report by Jamuna TV was an example of highly irresponsible shameless journalism. The hastily prepared report referred to some of those convicted in the Nusrat murder as Shibir activists without any evidence, even though they have no relation whatsoever with Chhatra Shibir. Rather, they are well known BCL and AL activists. On the other hand, the report mentions that Jamaat-Shibir, Chhatra League and AL members have jointly carried out the killings. We do not understand how such unbalanced reporting can be propagated. The report was purposely published based on complete lies.
The leaders said that the report was published only to mislead the people. However, people are not stupid. This report on Jamuna TV has already sparked backlash on social media and people have condemned Jamuna TV. In fact, this is not an objective media report but unbalanced, inconsistent and just a sample of yellow journalism.
He said that whenever any misconduct of the Awami League and their allies are revealed to the countrymen, such media outlets begin to cover up the misconduct. The biased behavior of these media is also largely responsible for the continued brutality of the Awami terrorists. Such irresponsible activities do not in any way represent healthy journalism.
The leaders urged concerned journalists and the media to refrain from publishing such false and baseless reports.
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Maulana Abdus Sobhan
- Chhatra Shibir mourns the death of Shaikhul Hadith Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah
- Strong path walking must be continued to meet the expectations of the nation - Jamaat Ameer
- Chhatra Shibir's statement on protest against rape of DU student and immediate arrest and exemplary punishment of those involved
- Chhatra Shibir strongly condemns and protests comments by former Chhatra League leader and some media outlets referring to the meeting of Shibir leaders with mayor candidate Ishraq
- Setup of Chhatra Shibir for 2020 session has been completed
- Chhatra Shibir mourns death of father of Shibir Chittagong district North President Md. Masihuddoula.
- Shibir condemns the wrongful arrest of 27 Shibir activists from Quran class at Brahmanbaria
- Chhatra Shibir announces the month-long program on the occasion of 16th December Great Victory Day
- Despite numerous obstacles, and as a result has become the preferred destination of meritorious students, and the symbol of hope for the patriotic and Islam loving students of this country